||30-35k per month
- Responsible to provide technical support assistance to US customers
- Responsible to troubleshoot the technical issues related to Desktop, Laptops,
Routers & Printers
- Responsible to provide technical support assistance to US customers over
the phone/ remote access.
- Candidates should have good technical knowledge
- Responsible for advance troubleshooting skills for at least one of the following:
- Computer Desktop, including Internal Hardware
- Computer Laptop, including Internal Hardware
- Responsible Peripherals installation and support
- Accountable for individual sales revenue target (predetermined by the business)
- Basic knowledge of computers, laptops, operating systems and computer hardware.
- Good Technical knowledge of Operating systems like Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking.
- Good Technical knowledge of operating systems, hardware & softwares.
- One of the Operating systems from the following:
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Peripherals like Printers, Scanners and Multifunction Devices
||Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG – Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Work Experience ranging between 1Yr To 5 Yrs into International Tech Support Voice Experience may apply.
- Post Graduates /Undergraduate with Minimum 1 Yr into international voice process.
- Should be open to work in rotational shifts.
- The willingness to work in a 24*7 environment
- Good spoken English
||He/she will be responsible in providing 100 % voice support to the
clients and online technical resolution We provide cab facility ( Pick and Drop) and one time meal to the employees.